- It is not necessary to fill in personal details in order to visit our website. In instances where details are required, this will be clearly indicated. Any details that you do fill in on our website will be treated with strict confidentiality. When filling in the contact form or when registering for the newsletter, Bridgefield will only request a minimum of personal details, sufficient to contact you and keep you properly informed. This may include the following details:
- Family name
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Address, postcode, town/city
- What you want
- Your message
You are free to decide whether you wish to provide these and/or other additional personal details.
You can always cancel your registration for the newsletter simply by sending us an e-mail.
- All the personal details that you provide to Bridgefield, via the website or via some other channel, will only be used by Bridgefield for the specific purposes for which the information was provided and to ensure you receive a better standard of service. These specific purposes include: keeping you informed of our activities; sending you our newsletter; contacting you on relevant matters; asking you questions; providing you with information, all for the purpose of properly managing our customer portfolio and providing our services in the best possible manner.
- Your personal details will be stored in a file by Bridgefield, specifically for the purposes mentioned above.
- By providing your personal details, you automatically and explicitly give permission to Bridgefield to store these details in a file and to process them for the purposes mentioned above. Bridgefield will do everything possible to ensure that your personal details are accurate and up to date at all times and will make any necessary changes to these details as soon as we are informed of them. Your personal details will be stored in a file for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above or for as long as the relevant legislation allows. Bridgefield will not share your personal details with any third party, unless this is necessary to provide our services or unless it is required by the relevant legislation.
- The protection of your personal details is of great importance to Bridgefield. We hereby declare that we have taken the generally accepted organizational and technical measures to protect the safety of your data against unlawful processing and deliberate loss, destruction or damage. Even so, no transfer of data via the internet is completely safe or free from the risk of contamination by a virus. We will, however, do everything in our power to ensure that your details are properly protected.
- In compliance with the relevant legislation for the protection of personal data, you have the right at all times and free of charge to check your details in our files, to request their amendment or to insist on their removal. You also have the right to object free of charge to the full or partial general processing of your details and specifically to prevent the processing of your details for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have any questions, comments or complaints relating to your personal details or if you wish these details to be amended, you can always contact us via the contact form or via firstname.lastname@example.org